Patient Participation Group (PPG)
- To consult and plan, with patients: whenever possible on the facilities and provision of services.
- To bring a sense of ownership and partnership between practice staff and patients
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest
- To allow patients to make positive suggestions about the practice
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care
If YOU feel you could add value and would like to be part of the PPG, please ask in reception for more information or ask to speak to Samina King, PPG Lead for more details.