Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems booking online appointments?
Before you call us.
- The practice has a turnover time for processing of repeat prescriptions that is long enough for staff to perform the necessary checks but short enough to be acceptable to patients – two working days from receipt.
- There is a system for emergency requests that are needed more urgently.
- Patients are encouraged to use the computer slip to request repeat medicines to reduce transcription errors.
- Telephone requests are not be accepted unless authorised by a clinician.
- Patients are made aware of the practice process for requesting repeat medicines. A notice explaining the operation of the repeat prescribing system to patients is displayed near the reception area.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.